Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Garlic Chicken with More Garlic in the Crockpot


    Ingredient

    Here’s what you’ll need:
    3-4 pounds of chicken (I used a large pack of legs. You could use any cut you like)
    1 large onion, sliced
    1 Tbs. olive oil
    2 tsps. paprika
    2 tsps. kosher salt
    1 tsp. pepper
    20-40 garlic cloved, peeled but left whole (I used 1 bulb of garlic)

    Instructions


    Toss the onions in the bottom of the crockpot. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the other ingredients. I used my hands to mix it all up. Put the chicken in the crockpot on top of the onions. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
    Because of the paprika, the chicken turns out an appetizing color, something I find unusual in crockpot cooking. Still, chicken legs are not very photogenic. (Neither are my own legs though, so I shouldn’t point fingers. Okay, that’s enough appendage talk.) I served the garlic and onions over angel hair pasta and it was perfectly yum. The garlic would also be good smeared on hot bread.
    I wish the content of our site was benefic.
    thank you to your visit and support .
    don't forget to share, like and comment our page facebook.
    Best regards




0 comments:

Post a Comment