2 pounds Beef cubes; Cubed
2 medium Onions; Sliced
1 pound bag Carrots; Sliced
5 Stocks Celery; Sliced
3 medium Potatoes; Cubed
1 Can Peas (drained keep juice); Drained. Keep juice
1 Can Campbell's Tomato Soup
1 Can Mushroom soup
Original recipe makes 8 Servings
1. Add ingredients to roasting pan in the order listed above.
Attn: keep juice from can of peas to mix with cans of soups.
2. In a bowl mix peas juice, tomato soup, and mushroom soup well until smooth. Pour over top of the ingredients in roaster.
3. Cover and bake 325 for 3 hours. DO NOT PEEK.
4. When done remove from oven stir well and serve.
5. Buttered bread go great with it.